Keeping You Safe at Peewees Hairdressing Salon in Burgess Hill
The health and safety of our lovely clients and team is always our top priority at Peewees.
Following the Government’s decision to relax Covid restrictions in England, we have reviewed our salon procedures and decided to keep in place the same health and safety procedures that we know have worked well since we introduced after the first lockdown last year. These procedures will be in place until further notice.
We very much appreciate your continued support in this as we work to keep our clients and team safe and our salon open.
If you have any queries or concerns about our procedures, please call the salon or email us at email@example.com.
Masks at Peewees Hair Salon
We strongly request that you continue to wear a mask during your appointment and masks are required whenever you are moving around the salon.
Your stylist will be wearing a mask during your appointment.
Peewees Covid Safety Procedures
We leave gaps between appointments to allow time for thorough cleaning between clients. We are lucky to have a large salon which allows us plenty of space to maintain social distancing.
All our stylists understand that it’s vital that they self isolate if they experience any Covid symptoms, know they have come into contact with anyone with the virus or have been told to self isolate by the NHS app. They will not come into the salon in this case. All our stylists are tested regularly.
Likewise, it is important that you contact us to rearrange your appointment as soon as possible if you are experiencing Covid symptoms, have tested positive, been told to self-isolate or know that you have been in contact with someone with the virus. For all our safety, please do not come into the salon.
Other Covid Safety Procedures
– You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival for your appointment and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the salon.
– We have marked out walkways on the salon floor and added 2 metre markings to help to keep everyone safe.
– All towels and gowns will be hot washed after each client use.
– Your chair and surrounding area will have been fully sanitised prior to your arrival.
– All stylists will have two full sets of equipment to ensure that they will always have a freshly disinfected comb, brush, clips etc for each client.
– You will receive an end-to-end service from your own individual stylist, including hair washing and payment. Your stylist will be waiting for you on arrival.
– We would prefer you to pay by card.
– We are still selling our full range of retail products, but ask that you do not handle them in the salon. Please ask and one of the Reception team will help you.
– To limit the number of people in the salon, we request that clients come into the salon alone (unless the appointment is for a child or someone who requires a carer).
Before You Arrive
When taking your booking over the phone, your stylist will ask for your verbal agreement to the terms and arrangements set out here, and your booking will be subject to your agreement to these terms.
In particular, they will require your agreement that if you are unwell or know that you have been in contact with someone with the virus, you will not come into the salon for your appointment, but will contact us to reschedule. This is for the safety of us all.
We reserve the right to charge a deposit ahead of your appointment. Your stylist will discuss this with you at your booking consultation. If you are holding a Gift Voucher, you will not be required to pay an additional deposit.
On Arrival at the Salon
We’ll be using our chalkboard outside the salon to remind you of our safety precautions and any other announcements.
When you arrive, if someone is still in Reception, please wait outside until they have gone. Your stylist will then come and meet you.
Prices – NO Surcharge for PPE
There is be NO SURCHARGE for PPE at our salon.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you and hope to make your appointment as relaxed and pleasant as possible. Thank you for your understanding.