Hair Loss & Scalp Health Consultations at Peewees Burgess Hill Hairdressers
Hair loss is a very common problem which can affect both women and men. Thinning of the hair can be triggered by a variety of factors including genetics, diet, health problems and even the environment in which you live. During the Covid pandemic we’ve seen a big rise in the number of people suffering from stress related hair loss as well as Covid-19 hair loss, triggered by the virus itself.
Recognising the early signs of hair loss can help you to identify the cause and seek effective treatments. If you suspect your hair may be thinning, things to look out for include:
- A more visible scalp
- Widening hair parting
- More hairs on your brush or comb
- Excessive hair in the shower drain
- A thinner ponytail
- More hairs on your pillow in the morning
- A tingly scalp or itchy feeling across your head.
If you are concerned about the underlying causes of your thinning hair, we recommend you speak to your GP, who may diagnose a hair loss condition such as telogen effluvium or alopecia.
You could also book a complementary hair loss consultation at our Burgess Hill hair salon. Our experienced team can assess your scalp health and the activity of your hair follicles.
We would also recommend Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree range of treatments for thinning hair and irritated scalp. These are available to purchase at our West Sussex hair salon as also online via our shop.
Hair Loss Treatments Near Me
Horsham and further afield
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care at Peewees
Tea Tree Scalp Care is a salon-strength system that gently and naturally helps to address thinning hair. Ideal for men and women this daily hair care regimen is infused with the exclusive Regeniplex® botanical blend to promote optimal scalp health and encourage fuller, thicker hair.
Winner of the title Best Shampoo & Conditioner for Hair Loss at the 2018 Hair Awards, the range consists of:
– Scalp Care Anti-Thinning sulphate-free shampoo to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker-looking hair.
– Scalp Care Anti-Thinning lightweight conditioner, designed to detangle fine, fragile hair.
– Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic, a leave-on scalp stimulator. Use twice daily for the optimal scalp environment for thicker, stronger, fuller hair.
– Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam, a liquid to foam styler to add volume and texture to your hair.
Discover the Full Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Range at Peewees Burgess Hill & Online
The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree range includes beautiful botanical hair care products suitable for all hair types. Tea Tree Special is ideal fo all hair and skin types and features the famous Tingle Complex, which leaves a cooling, tingling sensation on the skin. The Lavender Mint collection is ideal for curly hair, nourishing the strands and helping to fight frizz while Lemon Sage is designed to boost fine, limp hair.
Speak to your Peewees stylist who will be able to recommend the best range for you.