Coronavirus Precautions at Peewees Hair Salon in Burgess Hill
In light of the outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Peewees would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon to address to ensure our clients and team stay as safe as possible at this challenging time.
The measures we have in place are as follows:
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
- We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Hairdressing kit is sterilised after every client.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use.
- All staff are taking Government guidelines seriously to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would ask that before coming to the salon you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” and you have an appointment booked, please contact us on 01444 226983 to reschedule.
Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly before visiting the salon and use hand sanitiser gel immediately upon arrival.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing. We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Lee, Tracey and the Peewees Salon Team