Visit Peewees Hairdressing Salon in Burgess Hill for your New Year’s Hair Makeover!
Have you had the same hairstyle for years? It’s easy to slip into a rut, but why not celebrate the start of a new decade with a change? A hair makeover is a New Year’s resolution that is easy to achieve at our Burgess Hill salon, and it’ll set you off on the right foot for 2020.
The confidence boost that a new haircut, style or colour can give you often has a knock-on effect in other areas of your life. It may spur you on to socialise more, apply for that job or promotion you’ve been thinking about, or kick start your fitness regime at your local gym!
The friendly team of stylists at Peewees are all highly trained to advise on the best hairstyles for different face shapes and the hair colours which will suit your skin tone and eye colour. We’ll listen to your requirements and can create a new look that will work perfectly with your own individual sense of style.
Whatever your needs, we’d love to help you achieve the hair of your dreams in 2020!
Give us a call on 01444 226983 or book online using the pop-up bar to the right of the screen. Take a look at our hairdressing offers here too.
Vegan and Cruelty Free Hair Care at Peewees
If, like us, one of your New Year’s Resolutions is to care for our planet, check out our Paul Mitchell hair care products.
Not only do they deliver fabulous results, but they are also produced to the highest ethical standards, including many products which are now 100% vegan – perfect if you are trying Veganuary this year!
You can find out more about the ways in which Paul Mitchell and Peewees are committed to caring for our planet here.
Strange & Interesting Facts About Your Hair!
Did you know…?
- A healthy strand of hair can stretch an extra 30% when it’s wet. Be careful when brushing or combing through wet locks as they can easily stretch too far and break!
- Your hair grows slightly faster in warm weather because heat stimulates your circulation which encouraging hair growth.
- A forensic scientist could find out lots about you from a strand of your hair and its follicle, including your ancestry, parental lineage and even your health.
- There’s no difference between the structure of men’s and women’s hair.
- Red is the most unusual hair colour, with only about 1 per cent of the world’s population being red-heads. Black is the most common hair colour with around 80% of the population having black or dark hair, while only two per cent of us have real blonde hair.
- Hair can grow anywhere on the human body except for the palms of hands, soles of feet, eyelids, lips, and mucous membranes.
- Blondes have the most number of hair strands while redheads have the least.
- Ninety per cent of the hairs in your scalp are growing at any given time. The remaining 10 per cent are in their resting phase.
- An individual hair has a life span of about five years.